ddd

Re: Error in Make of DDD 3.2.1

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: Error in Make of DDD 3.2.1
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:02:58 +0200

Hi Aidan,

Aidan Power wrote:
I am looking for help for the install of DDD debug tool on Unix system. This is the error that I get during the Make. Am I missing something?

Well, the first thing that you're missing is that your DDD is so old that current C++ compilers won't build it (although your problem may be a different one).

The first thing I'd recommend is to get version 3.3.8, and try building and installing it.

The next thing I'd recommend (if that fails) is to let us know a bit more about your environment: which OS (and revision), which compiler (and revision), at the least. Otherwise it's hard for us to help you.

Andrew.