ddd

Trouble plotting with --gdb and --debugger arm-elf-gdb

From: Bill Gatliff
Subject: Trouble plotting with --gdb and --debugger arm-elf-gdb
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:44:42 -0600

Guys:

I'm running ddd-3.3.7 on Fedora Core 1.

I'm trying to plot some data produced by an inferior running under arm-elf-gdb. I launch ddd like this:

$ ddd --debugger arm-elf-gdb --gdb  <progname>

And ddd comes up and works fine, except that when I try to plot something, ddd reports "Nothing to plot". A native version of the same program plots just fine, so long as I invoke ddd with the --gdb option.

Ideas? It's like the plotting portions of ddd ignore the --gdb, or something...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
In the dark on embedded Linux?  Step into the light.