ddd

problems with ddd

From: CM_MOLINA
Subject: problems with ddd
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:11:24 +0200

Hi, my name is Carmen Molina and I am student in Malaga University
(Spain). I am developing a big C++ software program and, of course, I
need good tools for it. DDD covers my neccessities but I have a
problem:Using Mandrake 9.1,  I have updated from ddd 3.1  to 3.8. In
the first version I could not display in the data window more than the
local variables, I mean, when I select a variable to display it, no
error happens but neither no display( and this has not been solved in
installing ddd 3.8). If I want the var to be added to the display menu,
it is added but not displayed and so on . Maybe any option neccessary
is not activated, but the ddd manuals I have read do not show this
problem exactly.

I beg your help since I must go on working on my software as soon as
possible.

Thank you very much.
Carmen Molina.