ddd

RE: How to Install DDD in HP-UX 11 (francis)

From: Iyappan S- CTD, Chennai.
Subject: RE: How to Install DDD in HP-UX 11 (francis)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 20:20:13 +0530

Hi,

Welcome to the Unix world!!!

- ftp the tar file to unix machine in any directory you want
- untar the file.    tar -xvf ddd-3.3.8.tar
  this will create ddd-3.3.8 directory
- cd ddd-3.3.8
- Read the INSTALL file, for the build requirements
- I am not sure, whether ddd is ported for HP-11.  Anyway, try this
- ./configure  --prefix=<path_to_where_you_want_ddd_to_be_installed>
- make
- make install
  this will create ddd executable, into your installation_directory/bin

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Iyappan

-