ddd

Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Kerry Alfaro
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:24:57 -0500

Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced -- even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.
Each new generation is a fresh invasion of savages.
Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
If we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss and if to live, the fewer men, the greater share of honor.
It is better to rust out than wear out.
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!
The courage of a soldier is found to be the cheapest and most common quality of human nature.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbetatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTg softwarem with 90%e discountf - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginez, you can buy ALL softwaree that you ever need and pay pricew of just one of it!
Officeg 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsf, huh?

Please spend few momentsg of yours preciouse time to check our offerm - it is more than worthf it!

Pleadse followe here nowt!
Law and equity are two things which God has joined, but which man has put asunder.
The way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
I hope with all my heart there will be painting in heaven.
Some people are addicts. If they don't act, they don't exist.
The best ballplayer's the one who doesn't think he made good. He keeps trying to convince you.
I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him.
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.
Conversation should touch everything, but should concentrate itself on nothing.
Great people are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause.
If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances.
Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference.
I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air.
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, But quickly to see how to make them good.
You can fool all the people all the time if the advertising budget is big enough.