ddd

graphed display window titles and size

From: D DB
Subject: graphed display window titles and size
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

When issuing a command such as this in the GDB console window:

(gdb) graph display `x /16wx $esp`

it will produce a display box in the data display window.  The title in this case will be just "X"...  If I omit the spaces in the x command, the whole command will be the title.  This is ok, but would be much better if I could name the display box anything I want.  Is this possible?

Also, is it possible to resize the display box, in particular, change the number of columns that are displayed in a display box?

Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?