ddd

ddd & gdb questions

From: Min Zhang
Subject: ddd & gdb questions
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:47:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Experts,

I have a couple of questions when I try ddd with gdb.

1. I keep getting this error when I invoke with a default gdb.
    gdb: grantpt /dev/ttyp7: Exec format error
    How to get rid of this error?

2. No matter from which directory I start “ddd my_exec”,
    my_exec will pick up and generate files from my home directory.
    If I run my_exec alone, it can pick and generate files from the
    current directory.
    Do I need to configure something in order to work in the current directory?

3. I have multiple gdb versions. But ddd will pick up its own.
    when I try absolute “ddd --/home/abc/def/gdb”, it is an unrecognized option.
    How can I specify a specific gdb?

Thanks!
Min

Do you Yahoo!?