ddd

DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: DDD-3.3.9-test1 is released
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:40:36 +0200

Hi people,

I have released the first (and hopefully last) test release
before 3.3.9 sees the light of day.

Since this release has many changes, I'd be grateful if everyone
would give it a spin, and let the mailing list know whether it
works or not.  I'm particularly interested in build issues
on commercial Unix platforms.  This release should (finally!)
build fine on HPUX-11.11, Solaris-8, Irix-6.5.x, and Tru64-v5.1.
But I need proof, so let me know (whatever your platform).

I'm pretty sure that Cygwin and MacOS users will still have build
problems.  Sorry guys, you'll have to wait for 3.3.10 or later,
I just haven't had a chance (nor have I had any patches for these
platforms).

Oh yes, you can find the release at

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddd/

Non-test releases will also be available on ftp.gnu.org, naturally.

Go get it!

Andrew.