ddd

flashing when highlight a function name and overspill the highlight

From: Jean Huang
Subject: flashing when highlight a function name and overspill the highlight
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:21:59 -0500

Dear Sir:

I use Cygwin to connect to Sun Solaris. When I use ddd to highlight or to cut and paste an area ,the pointer is not responding to the correct area and cover more area than intended. It looks very messy and unclear about where I highlight. When pointer get into the text area, it flashes too much. How can I resolve these pointer related issues?

Please help.

Thanks

Jean