ddd

Looking for key for ddd tarballs

From: Vin Shelton
Subject: Looking for key for ddd tarballs
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:09:01 -0400

To whom it may concern:

Can you please tell me where I can find the key used to sign the ddd
tarballs?

Thanks,
   Vin Shelton

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Your command, get 0xB27AD342, failed Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:56:22 -0400 (EDT)
OpenPGP Public Key Server

For questions or comments regarding this key server site,
contact PGP Key Server Administrator <address@hidden>
Current version: 0.9.6

NOTE!

This service is provided to facilitate public-key cryptography for
demonstration and educational purposes.

It is the responsibility of users of public-key cryptography to ensure
that their activities conform to legal requirements.
No matching keys in database

--- End Message ---

--
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.         T.S. Eliot