ddd

Re: compiling problems

From: Arnaud Desitter
Subject: Re: compiling problems
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:57:58 +0100

Looks weird. Try to compile a small C++ program
using std::string with gcc as installed on your machine.
You may try to upgrade gcc to 3.4.2 and install it using
the configure options suggested on gcc.gnu.org.
As well, /usr/local/lib/libXm.so looks unusual.

Regards,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wright" <address@hidden>