ddd

ddd problem

From: Konstantin Mikhailioukov
Subject: ddd problem
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:52:17 +0400

  Dear All,

  Situation is the following. I compiled an executable from both c++ and f77
source (main program is C++). To link them I used "cfortran.h" tool. System is
FedoraCore3_x64.
  The problem is I can't debug the program. When I use DDD it shows only .cpp
sources, but instead of fortran ones only files like "/tmp/cc00vKmz.f" can be
seen. When I try to see specified fortran source in DDD by writing "list
xxx.F:1" DDD says "no source file named xxx.F". If I use DDD with only one
object fortran file xxx.o it shows source w/o problem, but when c++ and f77 are
linked together problems arise. On RedHat8, using the same code and compilation
flags, all was working normally (executing and debugging). Would it be possible
for you to tell me what can be wrong?

  Compilation and linking flags are:

FFLAGS = -g
CFLAGS = -g -ansi -Df2cFortran

LD = g77
LDFLAGS = -lstdc++

  PS. Makefile of my program and log file of ddd are attached.

                 Konstantin.