ddd

Rif: Re: DDD Source code load

From: nicola . lisi
Subject: Rif: Re: DDD Source code load
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:01:08 +0200

Thanks for your answer.

I am using 3.3.11 and $LANG is: en_US.UTF-8.

Please see the atatched images:

(See attached file: ddd_emacs.jpg)(See attached file: ddd.jpg)

In ddd_emacs.jpg you can see the piece of the source code that contains the
string: Rotation: %3d  after that nothing is displayed.

Regards
Nicola Lisi
|---------------------------------------+---------------------------------------|

|email: address@hidden             |Part. IVA 00905811006 R.E.A. Roma n.   |
|                                       |756453

|---------------------------------------+---------------------------------------|

|         |           Andrew Gaylard   |
|         |           <address@hidden>|
|         |           18/04/2005 13.01 |

address@hidden wrote:
> Dear Sir,
> I am having a little problem when I load the source code that contain
> special character as: è or ù or à or °
> the source code after one of these characters until the end of source is
> not displayed.
>
> Please could you help me to understand what I can do ?
>
> Regards
> Nicola Lisi

This problem should have been fixed in 3.3.11.

Which version are you using?

What is $LANG set to?