ddd

Security Notice - Regions Bank Online Account Update Necesary

From: address@hidden
Subject: Security Notice - Regions Bank Online Account Update Necesary
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:12:07 +0100

Search Regions
Home Investor Relations Careers Privacy & Security En Español
Dear RegionsBank® Customer,
ZeLk23g0r11hNhw-z3Pb8bvWpyI6 -ZoBJzA

We recently reviewed your account, and we suspect an unauthorized ATM and/or PIN- based point of sale transaction on your account. Protecting your account is our primary concern. Therefore, as a preventive measure we have temporary limited your access to your sensitive information.

To ensure that your account is not compromised, simply visit the link below to confirm your identity as a card member of RegionsBank®.In case you are not enrolled for Internet Banking, you will have to use your Social Security Number as both your Login ID and Password.

https://secure.regionsnet.com/EBanking/logon/user?cmd=accactivate

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and apreciate your assistance in helping us maintaing the integrity of the entire RegionsBank®.

For assistance, log in to your RegionsBank® account and chose the "Help" link in the header of any page.

Sincerely,
RegionsBank Accounts Department.
The RegionsBank Corp. Copyright © 1998-2005, RegionsBank. All rights reserved.

Terms and Conditions Equal Housing Lender