ddd

Mrs.Kadyrov Wrote.

From: Dr.Mrs Rukija Kadyrov
Subject: Mrs.Kadyrov Wrote.
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 04:50:18 +0200

DR.MRS. RUKIJA KADYROV

Email:address@hidden

Dearest, RE: YOUR ASSISTANCE IS HIGHLY NEEDED I am very sure that this mail
will bring lots of surprises and curiosity to you since there was no previous
correspondence before now between us.I am the wife of Late Mr Akhmad
Kadyrov,The President of Chechnya, who was killed in a bomb attack early last
year in a parade
ground(See:http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/200405/10/content29330.htm).

My husband told me before his death that he has a deposit of $40m which he
deposited overseas and handed to me all the documents which my lawyer has
confirmed with the bank. Right now I am looking for an Investor who will help
me to invest the total sum in the west and after which I will relocate to your
country.

Because of the security situation in Chechnya ,I am currectly seeking an
assylum in Holland where i am writing you from and the situation here does not
warrant me to do much from here; therefore I have designated my family lawyer
who will coordinate every aspect of the fund transfer and the investment with
your assistance. I am ready to concede up to 25% of the funds to you as your
share if you will help me to pull the funds and invest it in your country which
has a stable economy.

Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, I will introduce you to my family
lawyer who on how the transfer can be done in the shortest possible time. you
should reach me through my private Email:address@hidden

Awaiting your Urgent response by email or by fax as the case maybe.

Regards,

Mrs. Rukija Akhmad Kadyrov

--
ClicAvenue Mail : Créez votre propre email gratuitement ! Avec protection
(virus et spams), mot de