ddd

Cannot display veriable values.

From: Junaid Qazi
Subject: Cannot display veriable values.
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 01:11:55 -0400

Hi
I have been using ddd for more than 4 years. I just recently installed
linux and ddd on my system.

When I try to debug a perl program. I cannot display variable values
in the display window.
When i hover over the variable it does show me the variable value.

I am using gnome as my window manager.

Also when i login to work and try the same thing it works wonderfully.

I am using 3.39 version (which is the latest version of ddd)
I have tried every thing but does not seem to work.

Thank you
-Junaid