ddd

Next of kIN Spain

From: Molly Nnaji
Subject: Next of kIN Spain
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:54:11 GMT

From the Desk of Mr Molly Nnaji

CBC Bank Coporation,

Head Qurters Madrid Spain

Email : maddress@hidden

ATTN:Sir/ Madam,
I am the bank Manager in the Swift and audit Department of the Bank,I will like to seek your urgent attention in a business partnership which can help us build a long lasting relationship, in the bank where I work, there is a dormant account with a credite balance of $11.5million this money has been dormant in this account for more that five years now after the Bank series of investigations I discovered that the owner of this account a foriegner (Mr Robert Scott who deid five years ago in a Plane clash and all efforts to lacate the relatives to the deceased proved abortive.

So I am Looking for a trusted person who I can plan a deal with, I will present you to my bank as the relative of this man who deposited this money in this bank, then you will have to help open an empty account in your country and send to me so that I can use it to apply for the claim of this funds on your behalf here in this bank then the bank will have to contact you directly to confirm from you before payment can be effedted into the account.

Be rest assured that I will be here to help obtain all needed documents on your name to help cover you up as the next of kin to this man legaly so that there will be no problems on this claim now and after the payment is transfered as planed, I am ready to compansate you for this help with 30% of the total sum, as soon as this payment is released to the account you will provide for this claim, I will fly to your country at once to meet with you facialy for the sharing of the funds as agreed.

Note that if there is any risk in this business I will not be involved my self because I am a family man and I have kids to take care of, so be rest assured that this business has nothing to do with risk, all I need from you is honesty and your full support for us to claim this funds succesfully out of my bank because I am confident of success hence i am involved in this transaction.

If you are Interested in this business then go ahead and send tome the follwing details

1 Your full nameand address

2 Your phone and faxline foreasy contact

3 The account number which we can use for this claim

I am waiting your urgent reply as soon as you get this mail and pls dont fail to contact me even if you are not intereted in my offer to enable me look for another person.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

Yours truely

Mr Molly.

INGRESOS EXTRAS. Gana hasta 9.000€ trabajando desde casa a tiempo parcial.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;16191576;7829128;u?http://www.trabajaportucuenta.com?pub=82