ddd

Online banking personal warning

From: U.S. Bank
Subject: Online banking personal warning
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:54:45 +0300

Dear U.S. Bank valued member,

In order to maintain the safety and integrity of our U.S. Bank
community, we have issued the following warning.

It came to our attention that your account may be suspected of fraud.
We ask our users with exposed accounts to confirm
their identity with our bank every once in a while,
in order to upkeep the safety of our environment.
If the submitted information will fail to match our records for
three times, your account will be suspended until further notice.
If you will fail to confirm your identity within the next 48 hours,
your account will be suspended until further notice.

Please follow the link below and renew your account information:
https://www4.usbank.com/internetBanking/RequestRouter?requestCmdId=DisplayLoginPage

Thank you,
© 2005 U.S. Bancorp Member FDICEqual Housing Lender