ddd

Credit Union National Association Security Notice - Card-Systems Breach

From: Credit Union Bank
Subject: Credit Union National Association Security Notice - Card-Systems Breach
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:40:06 -0300

"Credit Union recently became aware of a large data security breach at Card-Systems, a merchant payment processor who is not affiliated with Credit Union."

Credit Union Security Notice - Card-Systems Breach

Dear Credit Union Customer,

Credit Union recently became aware of a large data security breach at Card-Systems, a merchant payment processor who is not affiliated with Credit Union.

Only credit card information was breached, no personal information was compromised. As always, Credit Union Customers are not responsible for any fraud losses if they occur.

Credit Union is a leader in fraud prevention and we monitor your account and will notify you of suspicious activity.

Once Credit Union has obtained and reviewed compromised account numbers we will notify those Customers likely to be at risk.

Credit Union is not recommending that you close your account, and no further action is required at this time except verify your identity with Credit Union.

Customers can help protect their account against fraud by verify your identity at:

http://www.creditunion.com/

Thank you,

Credit Union Management Center Customer Support

IMPORTANT CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Email : address@hidden
Telephone: 1-800-201-7180

Document Reference: (87051203).

© 2005 Credit Union National Association. All rights reserved.