ddd

Updated Resume

From: Lynn P. Tilby
Subject: Updated Resume
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 04:16:23 +0100

Just wanted to update my resume and let you know I am looking.  I have 23
years of experience with 20 of them being in UNIX.  My FIRST preference is
Phoenix, Arizona; my second preference is the western U.S..

For your convenience I have attached resumes in both MS-Word and text formats.

PLEASE CALL 336 658-5737 ON SATURDAY JULY 30, BETWEEN 10AM AND 8PM EASTERN
TIME, OR WEEKDAYS BETWEEN NOON AND 1PM EASTERN.

Best Regards,
Lynn P. Tilby
UNIX Consultant
Ph: 480 632-8635
address@hidden

If you would like to be removed from my e-mail list please, place REMOVE in
the subject line and reply.