ddd

Update your Online Banking Records

From: address@hidden
Subject: Update your Online Banking Records
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:29:24 -0600

Bank Of The West

Dear Bank Of The West ® Customer,

   This email is to inform you, that we had to block your service access because we have been notified that your service may have been compromised by outside parties.

   Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your service must always be under your control or those you designate all times. We have noticed some unusual activity related to your service that indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your informations in your service..

   These parties have in the past been involved with money laundering, illegal drugs and various Federal Title 18 violations.

   Please visit this link to complete your security verification and
unlock your Credit/Debit Card:

   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and apreciate your assistance in helping us maintaing the integrity of the entire Bank Of The West ® services. This is required for us to continue offering you a safe and risk free environment.

   Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access to your service will be allowed and we will have no other liability for your service or any transactions that may have occured as a result of your failure to reactivate your service as instructed above.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not rec Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

Copyright © 2005 Bank of the West. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender