ddd

ASISST!

From: ANI FATAH
Subject: ASISST!
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 01:15:43 +1000

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Ani Fatah, wife of late Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah, businessman and former
governor of Baghdad.<BRLate Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah (my husband) was
assassinated in Baghdad by gunmen after which I since fled from Baghdad for
safety.
The websites below is a verification of the news about his death
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm";>http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3970619.stm
"http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979";>http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979</
<Late Hatem Kamil Abdul Fatah before his death, made a  number of deposit with
his bank in Hong Kong.  I am now seeking an honest individual who can receive
the money and invest it on my behalf. My interest is in companies with
potentials for rapid growth in long terms. I also wish to place part of the
fund in your company, if your country bi-laws allow foreign investment.
 You may contact me for more details via my e-mail address
"mailto:address@hidden";>address@hidden with your reference.  The terms of
recompense for this venture are negotiable.
 Your quick response to this letter will be appreciated.
 Ani Fatah.