ddd

RE: can't see breakpoint and arrow pixmaps

From: ddd
Subject: RE: can't see breakpoint and arrow pixmaps
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:47:32 -0000

 I have various problems with Exceed and several applications,not only DDD but
also, eg, Abaqus6.5.2, using Cygwin/x these problems go away. So yes, it seems
to me that this could be the origin of your problem. In ddd, using Exceed it
seems impossible to get a readable font for *some* of my users, so I assume it
is dependent upon some of the  options and possibley some Windows options as
well.

My solution is not to use Exceed any more.