ddd

Vectors and Strings in DDD :-))

From: Umut TABAK
Subject: Vectors and Strings in DDD :-))
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:05:40 +0100

Hi all,

1.) Could you please help me on displaying the contents of a vector in DDD.

We can display the arrays with lets say address@hidden, is there something
similar for the vectors as well.

For example; in a loop I would like to see what is being pushed onto the vector ??

2.) How can we display strings in the data window of ddd debugger?

when I try to look at a string called "line" in the data window I only see some numbers but the program is running OK.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Umut TABAK