ddd

ddd-3.3.12-test5 release soon - please try if you can

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: ddd-3.3.12-test5 release soon - please try if you can
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:18:03 -0500

I've fixed the gdb problem I caused a little while back in
ddd-3.3.12-test4. I'm about to put out another test release. Folks who
an try this I'd appreciate.. A candidate test5 release is at:

http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/ddd-3.3.12-test5cvs.tar.gz

For debugging bash (bashdb), GNU makefiles (remake), or Python (pydb),
you should also use the candidate releases of those since I've told
DDD to support various features that are those candidate releases
only.

If you also test with Python, please use:
http://bashdb.sourcefoge.net/pydb-1.15cvs.tar.gz

If you test also test with bash, please use
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/bashdb-3.1-0.05cvs.tar.gz

If you also test with GNU Make please use:
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/remake-3.80+dbg-0.61cvs.tar.gz