ddd

DDD crashes with mouse pointer over a dummy array in Fortran code

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: DDD crashes with mouse pointer over a dummy array in Fortran code
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:14:13 -0800

(Sent this in 3 days ago -- apologies if you are getting it twice.  No sign of
it here.)

I've had this problem for ages.  I've posted a bug report, but perhaps
if others can say they have the same problem it will get a bit more
attention.  Try this Fortran code

c Program to show problem in ddd
      integer I, IA(5)
      call sub1(IA)
      print *, (IA(I), I = 1, 5)
      stop
      end
      subroutine sub1(II)
      integer I, II(*)
      do 10 I = 1, 5
        II(I) = I
 10   continue
      return
      end

Set a break on the next to last line, run the program, and put the mouse
pointer over the dummy array II.  I'd like to know what happens for you,
whether it works or not.  (It crashes for me.)  I'm running: GNU Fortran
(GCC) 3.4.5 (Gentoo 3.4.5, ssp-3.4.5-1.0, pie-8.7.9),GNU gdb 6.4, and
GNU DDD 3.3.11 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu).
Thanks,
   Fred