ddd

Help needed using ddd

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Help needed using ddd
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:21:08 -0500

Bhatt, Abhishek writes:
 > Hi,
 >

 > We have a mips-gdb for our embedded product that
 >
 > I would like to use using ddd. How can I invoke ddd
 >
 > to use this mips-gdb rather than the default gdb.

An obvious answer is change the environment that you run ddd under in
such a way when the command "gdb" issued mips-gdb is run.

There also a way to set your Xresources. Look in file Ddd under
"User-settable resources".

 > Any help is greatly appreciated.

And any help in improving ddd is greatly appreciated too. In the past
I've mentioned things I'd like to see improved. :-)