ddd

Data display

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Data display
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:38:08 -0800

I have lots of things in the data display window.  I can do a better job
deciding where each item goes than ddd.  The main idea is to have as
much visible on the display as possible which means using both the
vertical and horizontal directions.  But when values change the data
displayed shifts, covering up some things and leaving big gaps where
none are desired.  Is there any way to tell ddd to just leave things as
they are.  If things overlap I would like to take care of shifting
things around.  And if there is no way to do this, is there any chance
this could be made an option?  Thanks,
Fred