ddd

Some breakpoint glyphs not visible

From: Geert Vancompernolle
Subject: Some breakpoint glyphs not visible
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 15:15:36 +0200

Hi,

I'm using DDD running Kubuntu Edgy Eft (6.10).

When putting breakpoints in DDD, some breakpoints show the "stop" glyph, other breakpoints don't.  It seems it's quite random...

I can only get them visible using the command "Source | Breakpoints" and then select the breakpoint and then select "Lookup".  All of a sudden, they appear.
Scrolling or refreshing (choosing another file and then come back to the file with the "missing" glyphs) doesn't help.

Anyone having the same problem?

Best rgds,

--Geert