ddd

Re: ddd Configuration Error - Linux FC5

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: ddd Configuration Error - Linux FC5
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:42:49 +0200

On 5/22/07, Aref Taidi <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Andrew,

You were quite right I had to install it and now have managed to build ddd and installed it. It was not necessary to issue the configure command containing --with-motif-includes=/opt/lesstif-0.95.0/include --with-motif-libraries=/opt/lesstif-0.95.0/lib

The configure ran on its own.

Now when I run ddd I am getting the following error message:

ddd: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do you know what the problem is please?

Yes.  You need to add the location where LessTif installed its libraries,
probably /usr/local/lib in your case, to $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Andrew