ddd

Re: ddd-3.3.12-test2 questions

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: ddd-3.3.12-test2 questions
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:39:26 -0400

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:37:54 -0400
R. Bernstein wrote:

...[snip]...

> Again, upgrade to a more recent version. ddd-3.3.12-test5 is
> available at:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61395

Hi Rocky,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've downloaded the tarball and will let
you know how well it goes.

Looking in src/ddd directory I find that, over time, I've downloaded
the code using both cvs and svn.  My expectation is that either of
those repositories can be used to download the latest/greatest
version of ddd.  However in both of those repositories configure.ac
identifies the version as ddd-3.3.12-test2.  So be it :-<

David