ddd

Re: Migrating to Savannah

From: jose maria gomez
Subject: Re: Migrating to Savannah
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 23:36:21 +0200

On Wednesday 07 May 2008 08:46:19 pm Peter Toft wrote:
> On Wed, 7 May 2008, jose maria gomez wrote:
> > As you know, helping to this kind of software is not going to give me any
> > money. So I feel really good when you send this kind of email to know
> > that exists people interested in this project. That encorage me to
> > continue with DDD.
>
> Allow me also to thank all the people who have worked on DDD, and
> especially Jose who now re-kickstart a new phase of DDD.

Thanks a lot. Nice to read this kind of things.

> I guess several of us - like me - have used DDD for many years. Know it,
> but can also see what is lacking.

That is a wonderful idea. I am going to open this two discussion in this
distribution list.
To do so, I will send two mails after this, with these subjects:

"What is the direction of DDD "
"What can I do for DDD"

I would like all of you to use this subject to talk about those matters. Dont
abuse of the subject. If you want to talk about other thing, please change the
subject. Dont just replay to talk about other thing.

Thansk in advance.