ddd

Introduce myself

From: Roger Gilbert
Subject: Introduce myself
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:18:37 -0800

Hello,

I am an old school engineer that has programed machine code most my life.

I am now switching over to C++ and I am having a hard time getting used to

a few of the new string and variable contraints.

I am learning as I go along, and want to use the DDD debugger so I get

a better feel for what is happening in my programs.

I live in Southern California, byt I came from a suburb of Chicago, Ill.

I live with my wife, dog and two cats.

I started out in medical electronics, went to industrial automation, to

image guided missile systems and targeting systems for the military.

For the last few years I have been building high end homes here in

California and now I am retraining myself as the work in the home

industry is few and far between.

Roger Gilbert