ddd

question about debugging Perl modules written in C with DDD

From: Chuck Pareto
Subject: question about debugging Perl modules written in C with DDD
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:50:21 -0800

Hi,
I was referred to this tool (DDD) as a way to debug Perl Modules
written in C. I currently use Komodo IDE to program and debug Perl and
I am using a module called Text::Scan. Although I can walk through
Perl scripts to debug them in Komodo, Komodo will not step through C
code located within the module. I need to figure out how the c code
works and I'm trying to find something that will allow me to step
through the module including the c code. Can anyone tell me if DDD
will accomplish this, if not does anyone know how I can do this?
Thanks,
Chuck