ddd

Problem debugging C++ code in DDD

From: Inder Pal Singh
Subject: Problem debugging C++ code in DDD
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:58:01 -0700

Hi,

I have a C++ code which I an trying to debug using DDD. I am using g++ compiler. Now, when I put a breakpoint at any line in the code, I see that multiple breakpoints automatically get generated at the same line. Also, when I do "info breakpoints", I see that the "address" filed displays "<MULTIPLE>" instead of the address location. Moreover, if the breakpoint number is say 8, then the additional breakpoints are number 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 etc.

Because of these multiple breakpoints, the "next" and "step" commands take forever to cover all the breakpoints and move to the next line in the code. All the additional breakpoints give the same line number but have different addresses.

Can you please tell me how I can get rid of these additional breakpoints?

Thanks

Shoker