ddd

ddd not opening correctly

From: Brian Fitzpatrick
Subject: ddd not opening correctly
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:38:18 +0000

I was looking for a debugger the other day and i installed ddd. In trying to get it to work I changed some option or other and now whenever I open ddd I just a the Tip of the Day window maximized and when I close that, underneath it I have the DDD:Debugger Console window maximized but completely blank. Here are some screenshots of the problem -

http://i.imagehost.org/0699/ddd1.png
http://i.imagehost.org/0137/ddd2.png

I went to synaptic package manager and completely removed ddd and reinstalled it, but the problem still occurs. Any ideas on how to get ddd working again?