ddd

Data display disappearance

From: Žarko Živanov
Subject: Data display disappearance
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:22:46 +0100

I'm posting the sequence of three screenshots taken during DDD execution. The
first one is when the program being debugged is running (DDD-0). After pressing
the Run button (to start it again), one of variables in Data section disappears
(DDD-1). After pressing Step button, another variable disappears, but the first
one is shown again (DDD-2). One more press on Step, and all variables are shown
(like on DDD-0).

This behavior occurs after using DDD for a while (not from very start), but
when it happens once, it happens all the time, until I restart DDD. I still
didn't found circumstances when this starts to happend, but if I find
something, I'll post it.

System: Ubunu 9.10, DDD 3.3.12

Zarko Zivanov

JPEG image