ddd

Lost defined command

From: David J. Bakeman
Subject: Lost defined command
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:46:46 -0700

I've been using ddd for years mostly without problems.  There is one thing that drives me crazy and I finally decided to ask if anyone else has run into this issue.  I looked in the archives and googled but didn't find anything.

What happens is this I have defined a command sequence that I use a lot and assigned that command to a button.  When I say a lot I don't mean every day more like every few minutes for several days and then not again for a few weeks.  The problem is every once in a while the command disappears?  The button is still there but the command definition is gone.  Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to determine what causes this to happen.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Currently I'm using ddd 3.3.12-rc1