ddd

Enhancement suggestions

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Enhancement suggestions
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:55:29 -0700

I suspect there is no one looking for more work, but just in case ...

1. I'm using Fortran, and have the habit of using >, >=, ==, etc. when setting properties on breakpoints, but ddd still only knows about .gt., .ge., .eq., etc.. It would be nice if it would accept either form.

2. I just deleted a bunch of breakpoints, and then realized -- whoops, I really wouldn't mind having those back. If ddd kept a list of recent debugger actions, maybe an "undo" would be possible?

I love ddd, and wouldn't want to live without it. Thanks for the all the work you are doing in maintaining this Peter.
Fred