ddd

DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) gets `BadWindow' error

From: Robert Sawko
Subject: DDD 3.3.12 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) gets `BadWindow' error
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 12:39:00 +0000

Dear DDD Developers,

I am running Arch Linux with Xmonad as my window manager. I was simply
exploring the capabilities of ddd and when trying to visualise an array
run into this problem.

To reproduce

1) Run the program to the point where sval is initialised

2) Put address@hidden in argument field and press plot

3) "Starting gnuplot" window appears but apparently does nothing. I see
several warnings on the terminal.

4) Press cancel

Let me know if you can help here. It's quite possible that Xmonad is the
real culprit so I might ask them too.

Attaching the program and the log.

Best wishes,
Robert
--
Robert Sawko

Research Fellow

Applied Mathematics and Computing Group

Room F505a, School of Engineering Bld 52

Cranfield University

Bedfordshire MK43 0AL

UK

Tel: 00 44 01234 750111 ext: 5350