ddd

Re: New DDD user: help

From: Nick Thiru
Subject: Re: New DDD user: help
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:00:55 +0800

Hi Fred,

I discovered what the problem, and solution, was. I'm using a VM (virtualbox) and it was the scale factor of the screen that was the issue. I had the scale set to 100%, which made the screen of ddd "zoomed out". When I adjusted it to 125% (or more), it was fixed.

Just thought I'd share this. Thanks for your help.

Nick