debian-sf-devel

[Debian-sf-devel] additional install requirement for SF 2.6

From: William F. Seipel
Subject: [Debian-sf-devel] additional install requirement for SF 2.6
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:35:22 -0600

In doing a reinstall of sourceforge, I found a couple things that might help others
In addition to the dependancies for sourceforge, I needed to

apt-get install mcrypt   <----looks like the mcrypt development package

Also I needed to edit my Apache httpd.conf with additional DSO modules

Also I needed to edit my LDAP slapd.conf file to make sure that DN specifiers match my system