[DejaGnu] RE: comparing native/cross build results on 3.0 branch

From: Nandkishor Sonar
Subject: [DejaGnu] RE: comparing native/cross build results on 3.0 branch
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:03:13 +0530

Dear Joel,
Thanks for sharing the test results.

I'm using DejaGNU 1.4.0 framework for testing GNU tool chain.
I'm facing following problems in the same.

1. While testing any tool it gives following warning.
        WARNING: Couldn't find tool init file
2. Let me know how to test newlib-1.9.0 using DejaGNU 1.4.0.

Looking forward to your earliest kind reply.

Thanks and regards,
Nandkishor Sonar