[DejaGnu] Dejagnu 1.4.1 and Cygwin

From: Andrew Murray
Subject: [DejaGnu] Dejagnu 1.4.1 and Cygwin
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:48:23 +0100

Hi,

I have been running the gdb testsuite (successfully) on a Solaris host
(native configuration). I also need to run it on WinNT. I have a few
questions...

1) Is it the case that all dejagnu versions earlier than 1.4.1 do not
support WinNT?

2) The dejagnu 1.4.1 docs suggest this is the case. However dejagnu 1.3.1 is
available within Cygwin - is this a specially modified version?

3) I've installed dejagnu and gdb, using a snapshot of the sources, i.e:
gdb+dejagnu-20010616.tar.gz2.
This (and more recent snapshots) use dejagnu framework version 1.3.1, rather
than 1.4.1.

Owing to this, I wondered if there was an issue regarding use of dejagnu
1.4.1 with gdb?

I am very grateful for any help.
Thanks

Andrew Murray