Re: [DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object files

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object files?
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:12:36 -0600

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 04:03:22PM -0700, Nitin Gupta wrote:

> I am not a expect language genius and I am trying to use dejagnu for
> testing cross-gcc and simulator. There are few executables in my case
> which needs few object files, I am not sure how dejagnu will handle
> that?

  Huh ? When you say the executable need object files, does that mean you
want to load an object file onto somekind of RTOS ? (like VxWorks) How
does your executable need a few object files ? Are they data ? Usually
this is controlled in the testsuite config file for the target. Any changes
to the GCC test suite for more than your own use, need to be OK'd with
the GCC team. (address@hidden)

        - rob -