Re: [DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object file

From: Nitin Gupta
Subject: Re: [DejaGnu] How to test an executable which comprises few object files?
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:51:23 -0700

please excuse me for not being clear. What I meant was that there are few
source files, those need to be compiled and linked into a executable.  Where
can I keep those source files in current testsuite structure? and How should I
mention the object file dependancies? If I can mention it in target specific
config file, could you please help me with that?

Regards,
Nitin