[DejaGnu] dejagnu example....

From: Philip A. Wilsey
Subject: [DejaGnu] dejagnu example....
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:58:44 -0400

I have spent the past week learning about DejaGnu and the runtest
script.  As part of my studies I created a small example with plenty of
debugging print statements to show me the steps that runtest went
through during it's execution.  Attached is my small example along with
a README file that documents my findings.  In any event, I'm forwarding
them to you so you can review them for possible inclusion in the
documentation/examples subdirectories of the dejagnu distribution.

regards,
p. wilsey
--
Philip A. Wilsey       513 563-4731 (voice)   address@hidden