Re: Antw: [DejaGnu] dejagnu example....

From: Philip A. Wilsey
Subject: Re: Antw: [DejaGnu] dejagnu example....
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:23:45 -0400

I responded to this but somehow the cc to the mailing list was skipped.

I too had to use aclocal during the build process but was under the
(what now appears to be mistaken) belief that since I was distributing
the aclocal.m4 file there would be no need to mention it.  Sorry.  In
any event, the more precise build process is then:

    autoconf
    aclocal
    automake
    ./configure
    make check

w.r.t. the second problem.  My guess is that your expect/tcl
installation is not correct.  Try to run the attached expect script.
Once it runs properly you can then try again with the "make check"
command.  Please contact me if you still have problems after that.

regards,
p. wilsey

--
Philip A. Wilsey       513 563-4731 (voice)   address@hidden