[DejaGnu] Problems with DejaGnu, Scotty, and Red Hat 7.1

From: Bruce Mace
Subject: [DejaGnu] Problems with DejaGnu, Scotty, and Red Hat 7.1
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:26:43 -0400

Hi,

I have been using DejaGnu on my Mandrake 6.1 system faithfully with my testsuite. I'm now in the process of switching over to Red Hat 7.1 and running into some problems.

Problem:
Error:(DejGnu) proc "tclPkgUnknown Tnm 2.1.10 does not exist"

I have installed Scotty 2.1.10.
I can goto both a Tcl shell and the Expect shell and successfully do a package require Tnm 2.1.10.
But for some reason it doesn't work with DejaGnu.
Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bruce