Antw: [DejaGnu] Q: good book for dejagnu?

From: Niklaus Giger
Subject: Antw: [DejaGnu] Q: good book for dejagnu?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:05:32 +0100

>>> Heiko Nardmann <address@hidden> 27.11.01 09:38:19 >>>
>I am looking for a good book describing dejagnu, the files coming with
it,
>starting with a testsuite and so on ...
>
>Is there such a thing?
No.

But I spent the previous evenings in preparing  a  introduction into
getting DejaGnu up and running. I hope it will find afterwards it into
the official DejaGnu documentation. The example is based on my Debian
GNU/Linux system at home and I intend to check it on our WindowsNT setup
here at the office.

If you are interested in cross-checking this documentation you could
send it directly to you this evening.

In the DejaGnu mailing list there is also a helpful example which
shows, when and which files are read into.  I will  forward it to you
soon.

Regards

Niklaus Giger
Netstal Maschinen AG